Sunday, February 05, 2006

84 Remaining.

Wow. I studied. And from my EDU textbook I read something I already knew, but wished the world understood: "The world does not owe you an existance". No one owes you the air you breathe, and sometimes one doesnt "deserve" to live. If life is truly that disgustingly painful and it is just simply that unbearable, then die. The world does not owe any one person existance or amnesty for it's "wrath". From blood, sweat, tears was what it took for many of us to be here today, we owe them our best; however, we are owed nothing. We owe so much for being able to live in peace, with our petty problems. It could always be worse I keep telling myself, because often, we dont know the half of it. These classes really make you think. Damn sciences. Humanities rock my world. In other news 84 days remaining and I've been thinking a bit more about my trip. If I do a South East Asia trip again, I need a new camera... I dont want to take a digital to the middle of nowhere, especially since its worth more than what the workers in those third world countries make in a year. Do I really want a 35mm? Does it really matter? No... anyways, I'll leave it at that and the Goo Goo Dolls will take it away with a few words.

Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days

Just a chance that we'll find, better days.

No comments: