Tuesday, February 21, 2006

68 Remaining.

"Living is easy with eyes closed". Realistically, nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout. Too bad The Beatles were wrong. I wish there was nothing to worry about. I often wish there was nothing to wake up to; but really... if there was nothing which we needed to wake up to, not wanted to wake up to but truly needed to wake up for, why would we awaken. Our troubles are what we wake up for. Without them, without achievement, our life is empty and meaningless.

Our desire to accomplish. Our desire to succeed. Never lose that desire and thirst for life. Never wake up thinking you've done everything that could possibly be done. Saying its over is like admitting defeat. Failure is mental, and you're only beating yourself. If only I could practice what I preach. One day at a time I'll get better at it.

This morning when I woke up, I shook my head at myself. Why was I angry to awaken... was it because the dream was wonderful? Or because I was afraid of the day to come. Whichever it was, I never want to do it again, and I never want to have you think this when you wake up.

Tomorrow when I wake, I want it to be different. I want to change. I want you to believe my words when I say them, because I mean it. I want to be as genuine as possible because the last act of my tragedy let a knife in my soul. I want to live for me. I want to achieve what I want. I don't want to live to please anymore. I'm tired of living for someone else... I need to live for me... or someday, I wont want to live. Live for yourselves; because it hurts me living for you.

The Beatles had it right... I want to go to Strawberry Fields Forever... take me with you...

Song of the Day

The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. Either I'll open them... or I hope I find the place where stumbling in a dream is something I can be satisfied with.

No comments: