Monday, February 20, 2006

69 Remaining.

The countdown is getting closer, and the excitement is building... midterms drew to an end, and I'm glad they went "ok". I'm sick yes, but it'll get better. Today was a good day in my eyes... the break is a good change of routine. Seemingly I'm feeling my ups and downs and this break should calm me.

I've been feeling lost recently. What I'm looking for I'm unsure, but what I want is a sense of stability, security and a sense of belonging. We all have that time we feel lost and stumbling around in life but often case we need to get a grip before that sense of disorientation takes us over and we lose ourselves. Along the way sometimes we lose things in life; friends... money... materials... and others but the things that matter stick with us. Thank you for sticking with me. Thank you for believing in me, I need it. Thank you for taking this journey with me while I find myself. I'm sorry I'm not always together but I'm trying my best... bear with me and I'll get through it.

Overall, to those who deserve an apology recently, sorry... sorry for the mistakes I've made, sorry for the decisions I've made. In the end, no regrets, but I'm sorry. I need to find myself, but I need to do it rationally, I just need to breathe. Thanks to those who've stuck with me, and sorry to those have been casualties along the way.

To your own journeys I simply have the advice to stick with it. Dont do anything irrationally and overall do whats best. Listen to your heart... not to others. Dont just visualize your plans and future, see them through. Don't just feel someone's emotions sympathetically, but truly touch them with your thoughts. The path often blurs but remember in life theres never just black and white, theres always that grey area. And of course, take someone with you... the journey is easier when someone walks with you... and only idiots like me take them alone.

Song of the day:

Anna Nalick - Just Breathe

No one can find the rewind button.

No comments: