Saturday, March 11, 2006

50 Remaining.

It's good to know. Through the years; we're still together. Our friendship reassures me. It's good to know theres someone I can lean on. Good to know that years from now, we'll still be together, and I can still lean on you. Together all of us are forming the wonderwall that will save us. Our personalities are the cement that hold us together, brick by brick. And it comforts me to know that forever the wall will be visible as its been made obvious it wont easily be taken down. You'll be the ones that save me and protect me.

Don't ever lose sight of the ones who've made you're walls. Its not many who I've come to lean on but its the strong who support me. The ones you know you can go any where with because they'll protect you. The ones who you know you can talk for hours with because the stories you'll never grow tired of hearing. The ones who's helped you make memories in the book that doesnt have an ending... and you're glad that together you keep adding pages. The ones you can say anything to; because they aren't afraid to hear it. The ones you know you'll never be afraid to talk to, to turn to, to run to. The ones which the only thing you fear about them, is that you may someday lose them. Don't ever lose sight. Thank your wonderwalls.

Forever I will be thankful for you all. Listen to me plan my future, listen to me dream of my home, hear me whisper my hopes, and carried on all your shoulders is everything I am and what I only wish to be. As much as I stand on my own feet, it's your wings which have held me thus far. Today especially I'm glad to have you with me. And tomorrow is what I'm happy to share with you. I wont forget what we've been through; and I can't imagine what great things we'll do together. Wherever this road takes us, I want to be going there with you.

Song of the day:

Oasis - Wonderwall

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding, and all the lights that lead us there are blinding; I wish to travel them with you.

No comments: