Wednesday, March 08, 2006

53 Remaining.

143. I love you. Je t'aime. Anyway you mix it, its just words. And anyway you put it, its lost its meaning. I don't hear it from who I want to hear it from most, and thats fine. But I'm tired of hearing it lost without meaning. Give me something more then words and show me what you mean. I've come to understand why my words are empty in your eyes, and I understand why you don't trust them... but it still hurts to be doubted. Its tough to give someone else something to grab on when you have no support yourself. I can relate to that. Love is defined as:

1. strong affection 2. warm attachement 3. attraction based on sexual desire 4. a beloved person

What I'd give to be the object of those and be able to return it without using the words. How it would feel to love and be loved. How it'd be to be more than a hopeless romantic. It's awfully cold with unreturned love... but I'm guilty of the same crime. Can't live with it, can't live without it. The troubles of emotions.

Let's face it, emotional drive is the worst fuel. Label me heartless but I wish it were just that simple. Tired of the same old routine. Tired of the same old ride on the waves.

What would you say, if I took those words away... what if you couldn't tell me you love me. What would you do? What if I simply said I didn't love you. I don't want to deal with this "emotion", because its coming from all the wrong angles in all the wrong forms. So spare me the words. Actions speak louder then words. I'll stop with the words; because in truth they mean nothing. And in truth, I'm tired of playing games; because recently all I've done is lost. Take some action; or no reaction will occur.

Don't be an emo, get over it. Let the words go, let the actions cause a reaction and get a move on. Just my opinion but I'm tired of the routine. This spontaneous activity is becoming the norm. Take control of the situation and get what you want; its not always the best to settle for what you've got, or what you achieve. Believe it or not; sometimes its not just hard to get, they're just not that into you, but you'll never know until you try.

Song of the day:

Devotion - More than words

How easy it would be to show me how you feel, how easily I could do the same... sometimes it takes more courage than you think.

No comments: