Friday, March 03, 2006

58 Remaining.

Let's be realistic. Love hurts. Don't complain about love as it's the double edged sword. Don't cry over someone who's not crying over you. Don't lose sleep over someone who can dream without you. Nothing's forever, not even diamonds and as stated prior, words are cheap. Don't hold onto words that you can't grasp. It takes a breath to say them, and sometimes it takes an ocean of tears to take them back. Sorry for anyone has been caught up in something illusional. Hopefully you walked away stronger. And hopefully I wasn't the one to deal such a blow.

I understand the recieving end hurts. But independence is strength. Human's are oppertunistic, and often cruel. We just need to get over that fact. I knew somewhere along the line, I was being lied to. I knew somewhere along the line, I was getting left behind. And I knew somewhere along the line that if I let go, odd's are I'd never get it back. Why I'm over it all? I brought it upon myself.

Regret is a terrible thing; so don't do it, just improve the future. What's done is done. You can't fix the exam you've written, you can't fix the relationships beyond repair, and the only thing that mends the broken heart is time. To regret develops unfinished business. The last thing you want to do is die regretting you never lived to complete the business. The last thing you want to do is die thinking you needed to do something, the last thing you want to do is die thinking you left everything behind.

Fight a regret? Realize what you want. Imagine forever. Idealize... and be an optimist. Be spontaneous, do what you want before you realize you wont get a chance. Stop the one night stands and take a stand for your future. Or when you realize what you want, it will no longer be in your reach. Oppertunities by definition are temporary, so be oppertunistic, nothing is easy.

So what do I regret? Not a whole lot... as to break Humpty Dumpty and put him back together is near impossible, once the egg is cooked, it becomes impossible. What I wish I would have changed? What did I learn from? I wish I would have realized what optimism meant. I wish I didn't walk away from problems. I learned what I want... and what I need to achieve it. I would have changed how I walked away from you. I would have changed how I let everything go. What I realized? Life is longer than I expected it would be... planning for a future is important; just don't start believing in forever.

What brought upon the negative realization entry? A higher power this week decided my week would be hell. Pessimistic? No, just being realistic.

A. You can't be upset if you brought it on yourself
B. When it's your fault admit it
C. Lying results in lying to yourself
D. Make your own standards, it's your life
E. Realize what you want and carry through
F. When you get what you want, don't let go
G. Don't go through life with regret

I can't wait to get out of here. As much as I don't want to run away from this all, it isn't running away if it'll eventually catch up. I just hope it'll get tired.

Song of the day:

Smokey Robinson - Cruisin'

You got it forever? Nothing's forever.

1 comment:

makiono said...

no fears, no regrets, just a future with a promise.
live by it. peace